Embodying Christ’s Love as a Congregation while striving to extend the extravagant hospitality of Christ to all persons – regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, age, economic, educational or social status.
The Congregation that –
- Strives to extend God’s love to all
- Listens to Bible and tradition to hear the lessons for today
- Witnesses lives transformed by God’s presence.
We join together as a uniting and united community,
given to these goals and ideals:
- To worship God, however known;
- To welcome into our church those of different understanding and theological opinion;
- To learn from our religious heritage, yet to grow by seeking new dimensions of truth;
- To act as stewards of the planet in cherishing and preserving God’s creation;
- To follow, even imperfectly, the way of the man Jesus of Nazareth, in personal involvement with each other
- And strengthened by this bond, to act in Christian concern for the welfare of all people
*Covenant is how we say we are dedicated to each other and our world, following the scriptural witness of God and the teachings of Jesus